Hondo's Bar

The Walking Dead

Cathy

Possible bonus Episode coming before Season 2

"I can tell you what you already know, which is season two is coming. There’s not much to say because it really is very early…it’s a way off," said Whitta. "But, knowing that it’s a way off, and knowing that people are hungry for more walking Dead…there may very well be more Walking Dead from Telltale before season two. We may have a little something extra for you between season one and two.” Whitta continued to tease that something is in the works right now “that will make the wait for season two slightly less agonizing.”

Thats what im thinking, and i dunno how season 2 would work without that unless

you switch between playing as omid and christa(?)

Maybe

a new main character that joins the group of characters established in the first game? They said they were looking into ways of incorporating the decisions made in the first game having an impact on the second, and that only makes sense if you have some characters from first game in the second, but that doesn't mean you have to BE one of those previously established characters.

Edited by Reverend Jax

• 1 month later...

episode 3: this fuckin game mannnnn [/slowpoke]

was there any way i coudlve saved carly? maybe said it was "my fault" or something? shit that went poorly...oh well, now we just wait for duck to turn whilst i brush up on train operation, surely things can only go up from here!

:lush: ...well, i feel a bit better knowing that, i guess. thanks for that?

presumably the same result if i'dve saved doug (the head), then

sincerely excited about getting back to this game on friday...the whole "it cant be GOTY; it's not a game" crowd can really suck it now that i'm experiencing it, too; you can't bitch about how shitty the narrative is in most games and man i wish more shit was like planescape, or MGS4 had a narrative, and hey fuck you dead Ebert cause games are art etc etc and then knock one with interesting writing for being still far removed from a visual novel like this one is

that finale...wooooof

cliffhanger can eat a dick too

PS if i had to have a daughter, i'd pick clem

So yeah, now you can see that there is some speculation as to where a sequel (or second season) would go if, as reports have indicated, that Telltale is looking at a way to use game data from the first season. Presumably, you'd be playing as Clem.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

400 Days came out this week and it's good shit! Not sure how my choices form the last game affected this one, I couldn't see anything outright that showed that. But it looks like it might bring some of these characters into the next season.

• 2 years later...