Hondo's Bar

Being Human (UK)

cast.jpg

Very surprised (and disappointed) there's no thread on here of this. I've been shown this by Cathy and I'm hooked. Now, I realize I'm late to the party, but I don't give a shit. Y'all didn't make the thread. Also, FUCK the US version. Discuss :)

By-the-way: I have the first season on Blu-Ray so any Miamians wanna give it a go...

I guess giving the people a premise would be nice, Panch...

Three twenty-somethings move in together in an attempt to be more "human". You see, one's a vampire, one's a werewolf and one's a ghost. It's Spaced meets American Horror Story. It's a comedy, it's drama... it's goooooood. Give it a try, but the UK version. This is another example of Americans taking something from overseas and fucking it up.

I wanted to start watching this when it first aired on BBC but never got around to it. UK shows weren't popular in America back then. I started my Netflix subscription and started watching it on my own, thinking Panch wouldn't be interested since it's British. I caught him looking ovrr my shoulder from my iPad. He's been telling me to start this thread for some time, but like I said, BBC isn't popular. Anyway, I'm waiting for him to catch up so I can continue. It's an awesome show. It has it's dark side and it's humorous side as well. The story line is constantly changing so u never know what will happen next show. It's definitely addicting. People should at least give it a try. I personally think it's a must.