Hondo's Bar

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

Keth

beat Los' copy with Parappa...if i was a bigger fighter fan, id get this on vita. it's like $10-15 if you buy the code.

lotta fanfare & depth here (i love watching Patapons conquer Hades!), but Sackboy is comically overpowered, gets supers way too fast. good game, Lammy absence aside.

Heiachi's probably worse than sackboy again, for quickly gaining AP. I thought throwing an actual fighter with fighter moves in there was a nice touch.

Played a couple of rounds on the Vita and it seems pretty flawless in terms of transition. My next test is crossplay.

ah, i didnt even have him unlocked...i can see old man being kinda cheap, but Tekken-wise, it was always Paul that fit that bill for me.

how fast does his AP go up? cause with sackboy you setup those traps easy enough and even a level 2 wrecks everybody.

Did you play a demo? I had everything unlocked at startup.

You can rack up a full level of AP per 4-hit one button combo. His level 2 super has Kuma come out and just rape everything on screen, and she sticks around long enough for respawn so you can double-up.

His 3rd Super is great.