Hondo's Bar

http://youtu.be/VpFobB8EpKQ

SMH

So, other than the fact this will be horrible, this trailer tells me the following things about the upcoming Green Arrow TV show:

* Errant tennis balls beware!

* Oliver Queen's chin-up routine is 100x more extreme than yours.

* Color based adjectives are for pussies--looking at you Black Panther, Booster Gold, & Blue Beetle. Scarlet Witch & Black Widow not so much.

Edited by Mr. Hakujin
Green Lantern, too.

I didn't catch the last 3 seasons, I just remember he was that universe's Batman and unlike Clark, actually did heroic stuff. I don't see the green leather hoodie and I think it's a different guy (all doofy late 20s blond guys with no talent look the same to me) so I'm not sure.

• 4 months later...

arrow-teaser-arrow-cw-31850233-420-316.jpg

Arrow is an upcoming American action-adventure television series developed by Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim, and Andrew Kreisberg. It is based on the fictional character Green Arrow, a superhero who appears in comic books published by DC Comics. It will premiere in North America on The CW on October 10, 2012, [1] with international broadcasting to take place in late 2012. [2] The series will follow billionaire playboy Oliver Queen, portrayed by Stephen Amell, who returns home to fight crime and corruption as the vigilante "Arrow" after being stranded on a deserted island for five years. Arrow will also feature appearances by other DC Comics characters. To assist in promotion, a preview comic book was released to tie into the television series.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrow_(TV_series)

I've been seeing the promos for this and I have to admit, I'm kinda curious. A Smallville spinoff, I wonder if anyone else is interested.

Edited by Panch

The Cleveland Show is a spinoff. The Jeffersons was a spinoff. A spinoff is when characters who featured prominently in an existing show take their history and their personalities and their characters into another program.

This isn't just a different actor. This is an Oliver Queen who didn't interact with Clark Kent in Smallville, who didn't lose himself in drinking to be saved by Chloe, who didn't found the Justice League. This is a completely different Green Arrow from the ground up.