Hondo's Bar

• 3 weeks later...

caught up, 6 eps in - if this wasn't a comic property i'd drop it quickly for this CSI level acting, but as has been said, its serviceable.

mask is silly but not as silly as his supervillain mom

so far we got deadshot, some deathstroke, and a reference to bludhaven? anything i missed/forgot?

fuuuuu

i mean she's got the inclination, but i only caught her hands-on skills an ep or so back when she handled that guard. good call though - i honestly havent read much GA outside of the Smith run, a few issues past that, and some of the 70s crossover with GL. i imagine a few more of these will pass me by later too.

what day of the week does this come on again?

And Lorie(sp)'s middle name or nickname is 'Dinah'. They tried it on in the first ep and made no more of it. The best mate's also going to be his arch nemesis Merlyn apparently(stupid surname that they insist on using more often than warrants made me curious for further reading) if you couldn't see that coming a mile off.

Bloody ballsy picking up that whole 'Mum with a secret agenda' carry-on when that's pretty much where Heroes went off the rails.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...