Hondo's Bar

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

loool    

Granted.   Still not a spinoff. DEFINITION SLAP.

animation1wmuee.gif

...yeah, i guess i was the only one who wasn't as into it last ep

wasn't bad, panch was right about cupid being kinda cliche but i was more bored of the tired ollie/felicity shipping: no one cares. they're not gonna work anyway, we should've been done with that after that awkward ep earlier this season. and apparently everyone installs those salmon ladder things in their office because fanservice reasons

also im enjoying the hong kong stuff but i'm curious what the fuck happens that makes Ollie go from Amanda's assassin prisoner to suicide squad recruiter, cause that feels like a big stretch as well. i did enjoy that we basically implied hey look someone finally fucked felicity, AND IT MADE HIM INTO A SUPERHERO

so yeah, it was fine but i really feel Flash is running circles around the show now oh god did you see what i just did flash.gif

so yeah, it was fine but i really feel Flash is running circles around the show now oh god did you see what i just did flash.gif

one of us, one of us

I agree about Oliver and Felicity's "romance". I'd rather have him keep pining over Laurel in some form or fashion. The main story of the ep though was rock solid. I'm hoping to see Cupid in the Suicide Squad spinoff if that takes off.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if I like this or The Flash more.

I smell a Ray Palmer spinoff. Looks like they're doing an Iron Man thing with that guy.

I like Flash, but for a smart guy, he does some pretty damn stupid things. Fucker needs to quit taking his mask off where people can fucking see him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

They're really writing themselves into a corner on this show. This Felicity/Oliver love story feels more forced with each episode. She's easily become the worst character on the show. I hope they wrap this shit up, because every character minus Diggle is starting to grate on me so and it would be nice for them to turn that around.

Edited by Axels

I'm still invested in this show. Olicity bullshit aside. I'm just done with the flashback scenes. Fucking done. I only look forward to flashbacks strictly to see how they transition them back-and-forth.

*camera pans to light-bulb in present, flashes to vehicle headlights in past* VIOLA!

I didn't think there would be any scenery left with the amount of chewing going on. Goddamn. And it's amazing how they can make Felicity, formerly one of my favorite characters, into easily the worst one and do a complete 180 with people like Laurel and Thea.

I've also come to a realization, that I wouldn't be heartbroken if Oliver bit the dust and say Nyssa or Thea, for some inexplicable reason became the new Arrow.

If it weren't for the Flash I don't know how much longer I would stick around here.

Edited by Axels

ok so i hear you axels but

i know this season's been a bit wonky but ollie as ra's, even in the short term, is really fun & satisfying as a former wolvy fan where they always pump-fake letting him off the leash & don't do it, really...i'm also a big fan of ninja politics so that helps