Hondo's Bar

NZA I agree with you, Im just saying even after all this, that change in leadership wouldnt bother me.

Ollie's transformation here is the best thing going on right now though for sure.

This Ras is channeling Liam Neeson a bit much for my liking. Maybe its that goatee...

Ok so

I think it's safe to assume Oliver didn't just murder his friends. Like I said earlier though, it feels like they are writing themselves into a corner. Especially since we know he teams up with The Flash next week, but he's still in his LoA outfit. Finale better pay off alls I'm saying.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

http://comicbook.com/2015/08/11/constantine-to-join-the-cast-of-arrow/

cmkcj5iwiaafohc-jpg-large-147216.jpeg

Matt Ryan will reprise his role as John Constantine in the upcoming season of Arrow, The CW announced today at the Television Critics Association. "It's a great one-shot episode," mentioned Mark Pedowitz during the CW's presentation.

Fuck. Yes.

Edited by Da Cap'n 2099
  • Upvote 1

More details on the actual episode and appearance. Thrown in a spoiler tag just in case you wanna go in blind. It's not a lot of info, tho.

John Constantine will appear in the fifth episode of Arrow's upcoming fourth season, according to a new statement released by The CW.

In the episode, titled "Haunted," the network says: John Constantine is a weather worn exorcist and expert on the supernatural and the occult. He is a detective, magician, and a hunter of demons, and will provide critical support to Oliver (Stephen Amell) when arrows aren't enough.

"We are thrilled to have Matt Ryan reprise the role of John Constantine on an upcoming episode of Arrow," said executive producer Marc Guggenheim. "Matt is an incredibly talented actor and his portrayal of this beloved character was always something we admired. The introduction of magic and mysticism on the show this season has provided a truly organic opportunity for us to bring John Constantine to Arrowand the CW’s DC Universe. It will be a well-deserved tip of the hat to all theConstantine fans who were so incredibly supportive of that series."

Some bigger spoilers involving Constantine.

Guggenheim hinted that Constantine will be brought in to deal with the fallout of the resurrection of Sara Lance (Caity Lotz) via Ra's al Ghul's Lazarus Pit. "Unlike Thea [Queen], who wasn’t fully dead [before being resurrected by the Lazarus Pit], the consequences of using the pit on someone as dead as Sara was creates some unforeseen difficulties...and John Constantine is uniquely suited to help our team deal with those," said Guggenheim. Following her resurrection on "Arrow," Sara Lance will travel to the midseason CW series "Legends of Tomorrow," where she will take on the mantle of White Canary.

• 4 weeks later...