Hondo's Bar

• 1 month later...

Cool shit

Damien is cool as fuck. I'm glad they didn't slow build that shit.

Diggle looks a bit better in motion in that costume. It's still kinda stupid looking, but more Dredd than Magneto.

Thea is a lot more likable as Red Arrow than I thought she would be.

Coast City and that Jordan suit!

Bad shit

Anything involving Felicity and Oliver as a couple. That opening scene made me cringe something hard. And now that he's back in action and they are still together is just annoying

Hopeful shit

That Felicity is the one buried under that tombstone at the end of the episode

• 4 weeks later...

Definitely one of the best episodes in a long time, and of the entire show.

Matt Ryan stole every scene he was in and he worked incredibly well in this universe. Don't know if he has a place on The Flash, but I would be down for a crossover there as well. Loved the throwback to his show's theme music too. Hopefully this generates some interest in reviving his show in one form or another. AMC could work wonders with it. I need to go back and finish that season too.

all caught up

constantine was definitely the highlight so far, felicty thing still a low point but at least that should be wrapped up soon

damien's a fun enough villain but im hoping he doesn't fall the fuck apart like the last one before ra's, or like this actor's character did in justified

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Goddamn I would love that. HBO or AMC really would have to be the ones to take the reigns on those properties though. CW would make great use of the characters as maybe cameos, but for whole shows, they need the royal TV-MA treatment.

I had a bit of an issue with the Vixen ep and I think this has more to do with CW's shows expanding out more and more. I honestly had no idea who this character was, why they were there, how Oliver knew her.

I grew up reading marvel so introducing some random superpowered person and expecting that i watched some animated online series is absurd. Esp since I watch a lot of my shows via hulu which doesn't show ads for things like that animated series.

• 1 month later...

Well shit

Honestly was expecting Diggle to go down. That was a bummer, but actually made for a really good episode. I hope they can keep this momentum going. The whole island shit needs to wrap the fuck up though. Dragging it out only to be like "OH I'VE SEEN THAT HEAD BEFORE" isn't worth wasting so much time.

• 1 month later...