Hondo's Bar

Eastern Conference Finals 2012

archangel

SA is raping EVERYONEEEEEE.

talk about flying under the radar for THE ENTIRE SEASON?????????????$38:!/9/'

The spurs are probably the most boring crew in sports history... Uniforms... Players... City.... But they rape... It pisses me off soooooobad man...

Glad we won Friday, but I'm oddly more excited about Rondo's 44 pt game that we lost. Go figure. Still, glad it won't be a sweep. It would be awesome if this thing went 7.

Refs have been horrendous for both sides. They act like WWE refs with their almost scripted blindness. They all need to get the peoples' elbow, knocked the fuck out, and let Miami and Boston just settle it.

May the better team win.

Really? They don't show them in your country? These are some pretty huge games. They gotta be somewhere on your tv.

Also, do they have Dan LeBatard is Highly Questionable on ESPN America? I highly recommend that show :)

They're nowhere on my TV. I waited until Christmas Day to get my NBA fix and since then it's been very, very weak. Outside of Christmas Day where they showed three games in a row I doubt I've seen more than five or six for the entire season. They have NBA Tonight but nothing beats a live game. I think I'm just gonna download Game Six tonight, try and avoid all internets and then watch it in the morning.

That's funny you mention Dan LaBatard is Highly Questionable, when I was looking through the listings to see if the game was on I spotted that show. Haven't seen it but I'll set the DVR and let you know.

I can't wait for football cause I'm gonna kick everyone's ass in Fantasy this year. So close last season. This one, it's ON!!!!

I think last year's ECF was less exciting than this year. I am having anxiety with the Heat. They need to get their asses in line and shape up!!! We can't give Benz bragging rights. :D