Hondo's Bar

What was the BEST film you've seen?

I want to know what you fucktards consider the best movie of all time. I'll also expect links to torrents.

For me it goes

heaven_can_wait.jpg

When I was running the video store in Orlando I'd always check to see if that one was coming out on DVD. Thankfully Criterion made it happen. I remember seeing it as a kid and falling head over heels in love with it. It was my first experience with a transgressive hero. I implore you all to watch this flick. It's a God damn gamechanger.

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/4778744/Heaven_Can_Wait_(1943)_Gene_Tierney_Don_Ameche

And also

Harold+and+Maude+illustrated+poster.jpg

The greatest love story ever committed to celluloid. FACT.

I'm way too torn on this.

A Clockwork Orange is up there, as well as Fargo and One Flew Over the Cuckoos nest.

People used to ask me this question all the time when I worked at Blockbuster. I could never honestly do much better than a top 10. Unless I was lying. I lied a lot.

I'm way too torn on this.

A Clockwork Orange is up there, as well as Fargo and One Flew Over the Cuckoos nest.

People used to ask me this question all the time when I worked at Blockbuster. I could never honestly do much better than a top 10. Unless I was lying. I lied a lot.

See I really wanted to be all deep and drop a Kubrick or Lynch in my top films but if we're going with pure watchability then those kind of movies are once-every-six-month jobs at most. Plus I can't stand that fucking hack Lynch. Kubrick rubs me the wrong way sometimes too but he's made a couple of excellent flicks that make up for his erstwhile wankiness.

if we're going with pure watchability then those kind of movies are once-every-six-month jobs at most.

Not for me. I love that movie. If I wanted to be film geek deep I'd drop the Testament of Dr. Mabuse, City Lights or Rear Window.

Oldboy is up there too. I fucking love that film.

People used to ask me this question all the time when I worked at Blockbuster.

Wow, were you a four-star CSR?

During my Blockbuster years when asked I'd always recommend Predator 2. Although it's a deeply flawed flick I sold the shit out of Intermission and would always seal the deal by sticking the opening scene on.

Good times. "Would you like candy, popcorn or soda with that?"

Ah sure the Irish way is to hate people done good. I like him as he always seems to have a fag in his mouth and also his sextape is legendary. I used to stick on the sounds from it at parties to liven the mood. Quality stuff.

48528379.jpg

"Jaysis, I'll be pickin' deh pubes ourrah me teet for ages so I will"

So hot.

I'm telling you, don't even watch it just listen. It's fab. The Fred Durst one is also a favorite. Nobody wanted to see that.

fred_durst_sex_tap013111.jpg