Hondo's Bar

Joyful Return of Glorious Admin

The NZA

a31048dd.png

Dear Cherished Hondonians of Best Hondonia:

I have heard your cries, and the wailing of your women. Your Brave Leader has returned from his pilgrimage to right all the many wrongs in his absence, from misguided souls chatting in suggestion boxes to site failures.

Rest assured, Logans the Terrible has been chastised and looked at sternly for his great travesties. For my part, due diligence was done - his initial test scores were high, yet despite large signs, he was unable to distinguish "Suspend Hondo's - why is this even a button?" button from "SEEE MEMBR TITTYS" button, and we are looking into alternatives such as making the former a -1 to self button, for example. Irregardless, the problem should be tied up by this weekend, hopefully.

Dear Leader has spoken. Please return to your business of reading and posting in our threads, all of which are amazing and forever.

was telling loggins, the suspensions have to do with traffic - specifically bots, which weren't a problem before so I'm gonna need a bit to research our recent visitor #'s (and what they're doing) before potentially blocking many of them outright, since i want us on as many search/archive engines as will have us.

also, europe review thread forthcoming!

• Upvote 2

Welcome%20Back.gif

Now I can bombard you with all the problems that weren't worth interrupting your european fuck marathon for. Axels appears to have lost access to several things, but I don't see any options regarding them in the member group controls. I thought maybe only you had access to them. I will message the details.

2track would like his name changed to Encino Man and I already received payment and many favors after giving the false impression I was able to do this (which is weird, because I know we USED to be able to), and it turns out the planet was actually seeded by one of them, with our evolution being the direct result. They're pretty much extinct now, but AH FUCK I CAN'T DO IT.

I almost wanna -1 you for that. Let's see how that wraps up before you go offering him that poisoned chalice. He told me you pimped Transmet though, which is a much more solid call that I heartily seconded.

I also owe Mal a +1, just gotta remember that at 5:56pm tonight.