Hondo's Bar

The Amazing Spiderman game

The NZA

Cause it's fun! lol. It has a lot of good things in common with Arkham City like combat and indoor stealth levels. I have mixed feeling on traversing the city. It's a blast to do, but maybe a bit too automatic? I really was hoping they'd bring back the duel web swinging from part 2, but yeah, it's worth the rental I think.

The spiderman games have always been kinda cheesey and half-rate.. just my opinion... Arkham city is in a league of its own.

If they put the time into a spiderman game like arkham city I'm sure they would create a nice competetive masterpiece.

But spiderman has always had these automatic parts you really dont have much control over... ugh such a bright game =_=...

Edited by IceManML

So yeah this got super repetitive. Not to the point of hating it, but there's so much more that could have been done. Graphics are pretty crappy too, a thing I normally just look over, but these cutscenes are stiff as hell and the environments are boring. Still a fun enough rental though :p

I bought the spiderman game for iOS a while back. I initially thought it was friken awesome to have a game like that onmy phone but then it got so boring so quickly.

Marvel just needs to get rocksteady n co. on this thing n rock it out w awesomenessness.. the spiderman game has been the same ol garbage for years.

• 3 weeks later...

About to turn this back on.

Web swinging is horseshit. They were clearly trying to make it more approachable, but it's just a boring ass way to get somewhere. Complex (but rewarding) web swinging was what made Spider-Man 2 satisfying.

It's a timid move for the developer.

Slowing down time is pretty sweet.

Yeah, (mild spoiler) don't expect any cool upgrades for webswinging... I was hoping for tricks or something at least, but I grew to hate the hold and swing method. I especially didn't like that I didn't need my web to attach to buildings. Swinging above the empire state building is kinda ridiculous, even for this.