Hondo's Bar

How does this amazing show not already have a thread?

c72ba5a4.jpg

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid192.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fz91%2Fblazebyrne%2Fc0962c94.mp4">

I laugh when I watch. Not every time the laugh track does, but I laugh every time i see an episode several times. It's a funny show. Community is decidedly a better show, but I laugh at community less. Then there's Parks and Rec, where I never fucking laugh.

The point is, this show is funny, even if it isn't the best comedy on TV at the moment. There's smiling and there's laughing. Community makes me smile. Big Bang makes me laugh.

So does All That, by the way. That show still holds muster.

Well, my point stands that no video showed up for me in the OP. I just assumed it was youtube as I mean, the fuck uploads shit on photobucket?

I use photobucket, because copyrighted videos are never taken down from there, there's a reason Hitler reacts is still up. Also, youtube takes fucking ages to upload to and usually fails to upload the first couple of attempts.

Not to impugne the tastes of anyone who enjoys this show but, I found Frasier funny when I was twelve. This is quite literally warmed over Frasier.

I get how you septics would love the thing though, if my pubescant love of Frasier is anything to go by most of it related to the fact that I never got to use my (then) large vocabulary, so that was a nice little validation. You people, surrounded by what you are(if I'm being unclear I'm saying Hondos is a broad collection of the sharpest tools in a very dumb shed) i'm suprised you don't just petition to live on the set.

In my own case, I think i overcompensated the dumbing down too much and was lucky to meet a few non-retardeds before taking a header into oblivion.

I liked Frasier too.....

Big Bang Theory is kinda like the entire channel of G4, where everything they do is a big pat on the back. "Hey look at what we're doing! We get nerds." I personally feel a little insulted by the formula, but that's just me.

pretty much - revenge of the nerds was at least entertaining when it was doing awful caricatures. ive heard axel's complaint of G4 in recent years, which is a shame cause id watch it at my mom's years back and it seemed alright with the coverage, but...ah, that's for another thread.