Hondo's Bar

Deadpool

Keth

Yea they should at least put in a cameo to tickle my pickle for a part deaux..

Ps I'm impartial to the voice since it seems they used the same actor from mvc3.

And also I remember begging my mom to buy that exact swimsuit issue of marvel ('92) for me when she dragged me to the mall after school (best day ever).. Had to convince her I was an aspiring van goghles.

Edited by IceManML

Way's good. his Wolverine Origins book was great right up to its final arcs which im still thinking might've been thrust upon him

Romulus is about nothing

he's clearly a Deadpool fan, had him crossover and had a great time writing him from the looks of it.

Yeah, Wolverine: Origins was his best stuff, in-my-opinion. You would never know it, but you've read him before. He's done a little bit of everything at Marvel. From Hulk to Venom to Spidey to Wolvie and Deadpool. His writing style is cool and inventive. Always doing a different take on stuff. Never same-old, same-old.

People complain about Way because his take on Deadpool is more "whacky" than most. But, personally, I read all of Deadpool's original series and when you take away the violence and the joking around, Deadpool is a boring fucking character. I have read 110 issues of The Amazing Spider-Man plus all of Untold Tales and 10 Marvel Team-Ups and all together they seemed to be about half as long as 60 issues of Deadpool's 90s comic. Daniel Way is a godsend for the character.

• 7 months later...