Hondo's Bar

Deadpool

Keth

• 3 months later...

Oh yeah that comes out soon huh? I'm definitely gonna rent it, honestly going in with low expectations though. The presentation of it looks awesome, but I'm not expecting great gameplay for some reason. Haven't heard much at all about it. Loggins' Matt Hazard comment makes me a lot more wary.

Wolverine Origins you say? I went from "probably will pick this up from the $5 bin in six months" to "will go actively looking for this in the $5 bin in six months."

I have a child, I am not made of money like you crazy bastards. Now if you'll exscuse me I'm off to be a $40 Hellboy hardcover.

^This guy knows the score.

You can't think of buying comics in terms of money spent. It's an unavoidable necessity. Like you may fret for a moment about an electric bill, but you realize there's no real point: you're going to pay it anyway. And everything will be fine.

So it is with Hellboy hardcovers. You're going to have to buy them anyway, so there's no sense worrying about it.

Deadpool games are a luxury item. Sounds like I'll have to pick it up someday though. The Origins game was better than it had any business being.

The Origins game was better than it had any business being.

Wolverine: Origins the game is the only thing that begins to justify the existence of Wolverine: Origins the movie.

If I remember correctly, that's only because the 'Wolverine Origins' game was an unrelated, already in development Wolverine game, that was only later shackled as a movie tie in.