Hondo's Bar

Nick Cage

Which is his best movie?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah, it would be a tough choice for me, but that would be between the three bob mentioned. Best acting he did in these was definately face-off. I'm definately looking forward to his new one "Adaptation" written and directed by the folks who did being john malchovich, that one's sure to be a badass performance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Spongebob was never exactly good at comprehensive polls. I mean, Windtalkers was absolute crap, Gone in 60 and Con Air were only a couple notches up. He was in Fast Times for, what, 12 seconds or something? The only real competition was The Rock, and Sean Connery owned that flick.

believe it or not (iiiiim walkin on air...sorry), he thought it was a very happy movie, something about Cage enjoying the "simple pleasures" of alcoholism and living life to the fullest.

Yeah, he liked being contrary, but i got a kick out of constantly asking if women crying in the shower whilst bleeding from the ass are "enjoying life to the fullest" as well.