Hondo's Bar

Ask a black guy.

I stereotypically grew up in the ghetto between puertorican, black, and portuguese neighbors.

You can ask me all your tokenesque questions to me; wether offensive, inapplicable, or irrelevant.

I'm listening baby. Don't let my colt45 go warm.

It's definitely the color.. Closest fruit reminiscent of koolaide ever. Plus black folks luv spitting things after they chew... Sunflower seeds.. Chicken bones.. WATERMELON SEEDS.. its a debacle.

Does this happen often?

Lol! Insanity for black folks. When we can't do the street/jail work outs we follow this in the comfort of our homes.

Edited by IceManML

Do you ever lead in with one of those weird handshakes? I do one, and it's my go-to.Where you kind of cross thumbs, then a slight pause as you briefly lock fingertips while pulling back. Maybe a little peck on the cheek.

I have that and a normal handshake.

So I guess I'm asking how many handshakes you know.

why fat white borads?

most of ya'll could prolly pull better

real talk

Well Stereotypically skinny chicks think they look fine. It ain the case. N it ain fat, its thick. If they gotta wear a mumu that aint hot. But a nice waist ina filled out miniskirt. hmm. (yea im a pig)

Thick girls know how to maintain their curves and maintain a hard set o legs, skinny chicks normally arent capable of this equilibrium.

And its all bout the preference like anything else. I'm an ass man (like a lot o black guys o course) And Ill go crazy over a tall thick woman. But at the same time I'll go crazy over a petite shorty cuz o easy handlinz.

I can't explain the white chick thing tho.. sex is so much better when it's with someone thats different i guess? Plus a lot o white girls think an educated black guy is "exotic". It's insulting, perhaps, but the primal chemistry is almost always there.

....wait ... what i meant to say is ...more cushin fo da pushinz.

(History tells me I prefer latinas.)

What actual flavor is jungle juice?

jungle juice is specifically like guava tang. nuthin else comes close.

Do you ever lead in with one of those weird handshakes? I do one, and it's my go-to.Where you kind of cross thumbs, then a slight pause as you briefly lock fingertips while pulling back. Maybe a little peck on the cheek.

I have that and a normal handshake.

So I guess I'm asking how many handshakes you know.

i know about 16 different handshakes. it depends on the crew im shakin w. White boys like to do that finger pull shit at the end. That shit is wak. If you want respect, replace that part with a firm shake. thats the generic.

also what's a good price for 1/8th of white widow? shit maybe i should be asking logans this

Last time i checked mookie was sellin white lady for 30 a gram. If you want a 8th proly cost you a lot since it's summer time.

Edited by IceManML

Are you actually opposed to picking cotton? I mean, it is a fairly profitable business and you might even be able to buy some purple drank with with cash you have left over from paying your bills.

...who am I kidding, you're not gonna pay the bills we know that.

(I say this with nothing but love and humor, please don't kill me with a shank made out of the dried bones from a popeyes #3 combo.)

(Fuck, now I want popeyes.)

Edited by Bindusara

LOL well with today's technology I'd absolutely love to own a cotton-picking firm. What a lucrative busniess. I mean clean drawls everyday??? a black man can dream.

But comon bindy... purple drank w "spare" cash? purple drank is a muthafukin necessity. dont you ever forget it. Thats why it ain taxed!

And yea some popeyes would put some hair on my chest rite bout now.. damn.

Uh Jill Scott, patti labelle, teddy pendigras, shitty ass swizz beatz, free way, beanie Siegel.. List goes on in Philly baby.

N there's a spot here in phx called lolos chicken n waffles. They fuck up the red koolaide tho.. I'm sure there's an equiv in Miami..

Edited by IceManML
  • Upvote 1

Pickled hot sausage and/or pigs feet. Why?

Pickled hot sausage and/or pigs feet. Why?

Well I'm not a pork eating black guy unfortunately ...I can't answer that q... But in general eating that shit is assumed to be just bad habits. You can ask anyone.

Edited by IceManML

Wak.

Unless you fit in like a independent correographed finger snap of your own perhaps, but even then it's just too corny.

Maybe I'm bring too harsh.. A lot o complicated handshakes end w an independent fingersnap. Some handshakes end w the co op snap but not a lot o folks can do it smooth enuff.

Edited by IceManML