Hondo's Bar

Food Blargh

Thelogan

'Baytor needs to gtfo with that shit.

Those fried things they have with the meat puree, lettuce and hot sauce are the shit. 2 for a buck. I think they call them "tacos", but I'm sure they only coincidentally share a name with the mexican dish, because they certainly aren't that. Whatever they are, they're preeeetty badass.

You just described a good percentage of fast food in this country.

Taco Bell tastes like what I imagine the first food ever created by the food replicators from Star Trek tasted like, y'know, it has the look down (well, a good first effort) but is completely devoid of flavour.

Edited by alive she cried

'Baytor needs to gtfo with that shit.

Those fried things they have with the meat puree, lettuce and hot sauce are the shit. 2 for a buck. I think they call them "tacos", but I'm sure they only coincidentally share a name with the mexican dish, because they certainly aren't that. Whatever they are, they're preeeetty badass.

The price is insane (2 for a dollar last I saw).

Bullshit! Taco Bell is flavor country! They've got sour cream and cheese, EVERYTHING should have sour cream and cheese!

Heresy. Sour cream is an abomination.

You're a picky motherfucker, I ain't even talking to you about this.

You have insulted me, sir, and I demand satisfaction. Fisticuffs at dawn!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Popeyes is rolling out a “new twist on a southern favorite” and bringing the masses limited-time Chicken Waffle Tenders. The new item features deep-fried, waffle-battered boneless chicken strips served with Cajun fries, a biscuit and honey maple dipping sauce. The whole lot rings in at $4.99.

The Chicken Waffle Tenders are set to make their debut at Popeyes this coming Monday, July 29th.

HKtIabf.jpg

yQxMADA.jpg