Hondo's Bar

Food Blargh

Thelogan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

McDonald’s is gearing up to offer a new twist on its once-popular Dollar Menu with the launch of the new $1 $2 $3 Dollar Menu at participating locations on January 4, 2018.

Each one of the three ascending menu tiers feature breakfast, burger, chicken and beverage options.

1-Menu-Items.jpg

2-Menu-Items.jpg

3-Menu-Items.jpg

Regal Cinemas to Start Serving Cheetos Popcorn

cheetos-popcorn.png

Could there be a better combination than movie theater popcorn and Cheetos?

Luckily for moviegoers everywhere, Regal Cinemas is pairing up with the popular snack to serve Cheetos popcorn.

The snack is available in 32 oz. cups and will include both Cheetos-flavored popcorn and actual Cheetos.

More here!

This is absolutely disgusting and I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT. 

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

BtrqvPU.jpg

NZA and I went to the one theater in Miami that serves these and I was FAR TOO EXCITED about it!! I've been waiting for this since I posted about it before! It did not disappoint. All my garbage person dreams came true! I have never gotten close to finishing popcorn at a theater, even a small size. But Nick and I demolished most of these. The combination of Cheetos and cheesy popcorn works so well.

I totally have a stomachache now but still no regrets. I would definitely get these again because I have no respect for my body. 

• Really Like 1

Dickey’s Barbecue Pit is running a limited time weekday special where you can get dinner for two for $22 at participating locations.

The Texas-style dinner special for two includes two, two-meat plates featuring your choice of two authentic, slow-smoked meats, two savory sides and buttery rolls.

The deal is available every weekday after 4 p.m. through the month of February at participating Dickey’s locations nationwide

Dickey%E2%80%99s-Serves-Up-22-Texas-Styl

• Really Like 1

GrubHub stock surges 29% as it announces plan to deliver KFC, Taco Bell

GrubHub’s stock price skyrocketed as much as 29 percent on Thursday morning after the company announced impressive fourth-quarter financial results and a giant partnership with Yum Brands, the owner of Taco Bell, KFC and Pizza Hut.

Over the next five years, GrubHub will partner with Yum to offer pickup and delivery options nationwide at thousands of Taco Bell and KFC locations.Pizza Hut already offers delivery at its locations, but the two companies said they will work on ways to improve that service.

Customers who want to place online orders from these chains will be able to do so on GrubHub’s website and app, as well as the digital properties of Taco Bell and KFC. Yum Brands will also purchase $200 million of common stuck in GrubHub, and place Pizza Hut President Artie Starrs on GrubHub’s board of directors.

• Like 1

On 2/3/2018 at 12:20 AM, Newtype said:

Dickey’s Barbecue Pit is running a limited time weekday special where you can get dinner for two for $22 at participating locations.

The Texas-style dinner special for two includes two, two-meat plates featuring your choice of two authentic, slow-smoked meats, two savory sides and buttery rolls.

The deal is available every weekday after 4 p.m. through the month of February at participating Dickey’s locations nationwide

Dickey%E2%80%99s-Serves-Up-22-Texas-Styl

I just tried Dickey's for the first time and it's delicious! They opened one around the corner and I'd been sleeping on it for too long. That brisket was fire! I love BBQ and this is one of the better chains I've been to. I wonder if they're running this deal here! 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

5ayR0eD.jpg

OUTBACK’S NEW RIB-LOADED BLOOMIN’ ONION HAS AROUND 3,500 CALORIES

Outback Steakhouse, everyone's favorite bastion of faux-Australian comfort food and the butt of countless Crocodile Dundee jokes, is carrying on its tradition of pairing an obscene amount of fried onions with equally obscene portions of meat. A year ago, Outback unleashed its 3-Point Bloomin' Onion, a pile of onion-y goodness topped off with cheese fries and bits of center-cut, sirloin steak, which unsurprisingly tallied 3,080 calories. 

Now, the chain is carrying on this bold tradition. Earlier this week, Outback announced its 3-Point Rib Bloom, which much like its predecessor promises to pack an ungodly amount of food onto a single plate. The new dish consists of the restaurant's "Bloomin’ Onion topped with Aussie Cheese Fries and four signature BBQ Baby Back Ribs," per a press release. According to an Outback employee Thrillist spoke to over the phone, the new dish packs around 3,500 calories. It's even more gluttonous than last year's version, but of course, you have to consider it's meant to be eaten by a table of multiple people. 

Ribs...on top of cheese fries...on top of a bloomin' onion. I love all these things separately but I think this monstrosity, even if shared, would likely kill me from the inside.

• Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 17/03/2018 at 5:04 AM, Donatella said:

5ayR0eD.jpg

OUTBACK’S NEW RIB-LOADED BLOOMIN’ ONION HAS AROUND 3,500 CALORIES

Ribs...on top of cheese fries...on top of a bloomin' onion. I love all these things separately but I think this monstrosity, even if shared, would likely kill me from the inside.

This is my Everest.

On a side note. This series from the takeout is phenomenal. The ginger scallion recipe makes fish magic and turns instant ramen into something wonderful. Also particularly love the miso cod recipe too.

https://thetakeout.com/tag/umami-issues

Would you like to try this tarantula-topped burger?

[IMG]

Top this: A burger restaurant in Durham, North Carolina, is offering a peculiar addition to its selection of toppings this month — alongside the usual array of cheeses, vegetables, sauces and other condiments, one special burger is presented topped by a tarantula.

The Tarantula Burger, prepared and served exclusively at Bull City Burger and Brewery during April, features a beef burger from local, pasture-raised cows, spicy chili sauce, gruyere cheese, and an oven-roasted tarantula (it is not specified whether the spider was pasture-raised), according to a description on the restaurant's website.

To participate in the so-called "2018 Tarantula Challenge," curious diners can sign up at Bull City Burger for a raffle ticket, which puts them in the running to win the signature sandwich. One winner is drawn daily and their ticket number is shared on social media; they then have 48 hours to contact the restaurant and schedule a time to devour their tarantula-topped prize.

"People say it tastes most like crab, or other shellfish, sometimes with a bit of a metallic-y taste," restaurant representatives wrote in a tweet. However, they hinted that there were subtle differences in the tastes delivered by the arachnid's different body parts, adding that ultimately, the only way to really know is to bite the bullet — or in this case, the spider — and "try it for yourself!" they wrote.

better alternative 

1430352554-0.jpg

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...