Hondo's Bar

X-Men: Days of Future Past

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just want to know, that's all. I think I have that right to know who I offended.

It was me, Panch. I didn't like your joke, I didn't think it was funny. I thought it was dickish. For your future consideration, if someone posts fan art of Don Cheadle as Wolverine, and you replied "Yeah, if it's an X-Monkeys movie," I would also neg that. If some posted an image of Ian McKellan as Wolverine and you replied "Yeah, if it's an X-Faggots movie," I would also neg that. I don't think your joke was funny. So I negged it.

• 1 year later...

Bryan Singer Announces X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST - THE ROGUE CUT Release Date

120119.jpg

While giving us a tour of one of the X-Men: Apocalypse sets, director Bryan Singer announced the release date for the highly anticipated Rogue Cut for 2014's blockbuster X-Men: Days Of Future Past. Come check it out as he teases new scenes and more! Plus a new poster & still too!

Follow Rohan:

CBMBTNS.png twitterBTNS.png

By Rohan Patel - 5/5/2015

ahmE4Wt.png UYBEwqV.jpg

The X-Men: Days Of Future Past - Rogue Cut will arrive in stores on Blu-ray/DVD on July 14th, which is a significant date in the history of the franchise as its also the date the original X-Men film premiered in the year 2000. Director Bryan Singer went on to tease the new cut, which will include about 17-20 minutes of new footage, now including Anna Paquin's scenes as fan favorite mutant Rogue and also including new scenes with Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique andNicholas Hoult's Beast, amongst others. He didn't say much more, but he did take us on a quick tour of a steel mill set made for the currently shooting X-Men: Apocalypse that he saysMichael Fassbender's Magneto is going to have some serious fun at.

You can pre-order the Rogue Cut on DigitalHD by clicking HERE.

wPYK3GS.jpg

qOm6PAD.jpg

What do you guys think? Will you be picking up the new Rogue Cut? Sound off with your thoughts below!

The ultimate X-Men ensemble fights a war for the survival of the species across two time periods in X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST. The beloved characters from the original "X-Men" film trilogy join forces with their younger selves from "X-Men: First Class," in an epic battle that must change the past -- to save our future.

• 3 months later...

Jeez - did no one pick this up? I got it as soon as it was out. I was so damn excited to have it - when I got home, I took a picture of my copy and sent it to Panch! LOL!

I didn't buy the "Ultimate Edition" on bluray when it came out 'cuz I knew this thing was coming out. This was a looong wait. It comes with the theatrical version and the Rogue Cut - which has a whole new commentary. A lot of new stuff and altered / rearranged scenes - I'd say more meat was added to the movie, but it's the same story.

A visit to a post-apocalyptic X-Mansion! Coool!