Hondo's Bar

NSFW Here Comes Honey Boo Boo NSFW

Keth

Let me just say neither the picture nor the Honey Boo boo show truly disgust me. I knew that some people would be disgusted by a picture of a naked BBW chick and I put it up there for the reaction. As soon as I saw the [NSFW] tag I knew I had crossed some line or broken some rule and I took it down immediately. Mal and Axel's FIRST responses were great and I laughed, and figured you all would get the sarcasm behind my next response to it, but evidently not. Next time I will be sure to at least spoiler tag it. And I will stop being sarcastic until that damn Sarcasm font is invented.

So as someone who actively avoids watching videos this is what? Redneck retarded obese family hour? And goddamnit Mort, I coulda dug some unexpected BBW in my morning. Spoilertags, brah!

Edit- Well now that I watched a couple of videos I know what I'll be watching while I play Borderlands 2. You cunts.

Edited by The JZA

This is actually kind of monstrous. Somehow there's people getting bugs up their arse about death row inmates fighting to the death in gladiatorial combat, but what could possibly be described as a worse parent than Josef Fritzl just, goes on like this. This is like watching an eating disorder unfold.

It's also why I've repeatedly stated that your species is doomed and I hate you as a collective.

• Upvote 1

Mother of god...

Mama Boo Boo is a grandmother at 32, and her grand baby has an extra thumb.

RnkB4.jpg

You can't make this shit up.

NSFL

For those with a sense of self preservation that didn't watch the above video: She has a fucked up foot because it got ran over by a forklift which she keeps covered all the time. She took off her sock thing and there were fucking BUGS on her nasty fucking toe. Like living under the nail and shit.

The FUCK?!?

ASDFGHKLHLHJDLkjuh