Hondo's Bar

Killer Instinct

IceManML

Is there a new game in the works? Next gen will def get a KI I say.

I figure they just bought this so they can release it on Live Arcade.

I would be morbidly curious about a next gen KI, but there are a lot of fighters I'd like to see get the treatment before that. The above mentioned Primal Rage could be sweet, but at the top of my personal list is

d5YDf.jpg

your KI camp letting primal rage in the door does not help your thesis! we're a few posts away from time killers and clayfighter here.

I just said primal rage was an absolute MK knock off! It was clean monkey vs dirty monkey. But the entire system was unique. Til this day no one has copied it. I recon no one has followed suit is because the system was rather unnatural. Like punching before making the arm motion to actually punch. I never said primal rage was good.

I liked playing primal rage. Time killers got the worst rating in a gaming mag ever for a fighing game. I think the only thing worse was ET for atari.

I never even mentioned clayfighters... that didnt even hit the arcades, kinda like tmnt n JLA. But ppl still playedem.

KI is still the shit man

More so mutha fookin eternal champions. I would love to see that remade, hands down.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

a dollar says it's a kinect game...Rare doesn't even have the people you want there anymore, as i understand it MS kinda gutted them/there was a mass exodus years back when the studio changed hands.

not saying it's entirely impossible, i'd just not hold my breath man