Hondo's Bar

Hondies 2012

Panch

Not that my voyeur arse has anything to do with it but I quite enjoyed the ghetto ceremony last year. The G+ hangout was a golden idea.

I for one would like to see that again.

i appreciate it shane, glad you dug it man. it was a bit more trouble than i'dve wanted, both on the tech end and too many shy/sober locals to get the right mood, but i'd absolutely want to take part if we did another event/group-chat/meet thing down the road.

I'll make your goddamn banners.

again, awful kind of you man - if you can knock em out in a timely manner, get with panch and coordinate. once that's lined up, we'll have a proper award show.

What happened to nominating people. is it just panch-cast awards?

i too prefer nominations in the interest of fairness, if you want man volunteer to do them next year and include 'em.

The awards have no rules, because I haven't designated any.

they absolutely do, as i linked to some of them prior. if they're not followed, they don't happen.

it's a fine thing you brought over here a while back, panch. and it's good that you volunteer so often.

but you're not owed anything.

With this lack of rules, I declare myself the winner of them all.

Cheers!

i mean i didn't even get to see a ballot man

Well I just mean Nick then.

won't happen, but i see you still think you're owed something.

none of this would even have come up if you'd simply understand that you're a hondonian like any other, and are expected to follow the rules, not make them. Illuminati jokes were funny back in '05, but side-stepping policy going into 2013 gets your thread locked. apparently, simply trying to remind you of that makes one a villain.

Nick, you're so far up on your high horse you don't even realize when you're being trolled. Axel and I have been agreement since your first post on here. I asked that he not say anything because I wanted to see you squirm (go back and read between the lines). I never realized that you'd take this so serious. Chill out, man. Fuck.