Hondo's Bar

Boogie

A little ago I found in my local eBay (is not even close to as how big and great is eBay, but you get the idea) site the first book of the antologhy Apple, by Udon. Now, the guys who know Udon are aware that the quality of their work is most of the time near damn excellent. I got to know this studio because of the work they made in the past for the Street Fighter franchise and since then I've been wanting more, so, like I said, when I saw the first book of Apple I bought it without hesitation.

I know this thread is not gonna get much attention, but I like it and im sure some of you are gonna dig the art. For those of you, here it is.

PS: I will take more pics later...

313sodk.jpg

f2vjty.jpg

27ytz0k.jpg

igxez9.jpg

156g86x.jpg

2ykkhg3.jpg

2n0pxg2.jpg

2j606l0.jpg

2ykjn1w.jpg

ru2rzk.jpg

29b0tj6.jpg

dfj2ow.jpg

2r3xxl2.jpg

34guko4.jpg

2lbfey9.jpg

25a8av7.jpg

343m8wm.jpg

Oh, and let me know if I should put bigger pics the next time...

Sorry to the guys that already saw these pics on my FB. Im lazy, I know...

Sure, if I find them. It was a great find this one. Kinda like what happened the first time I went to a flea market years ago. Between all the crap and donald duck comic books (did you guys knew he is really popular here?) I found Robot #3. I biught it without hesitation. Now I need to buy the first two. Now I feel like im living in some kind of island, where the really good stuff doesnt get here untill its really late in the game and somehow popular somewhere else...