Hondo's Bar

Bi Sexual Baseball Players

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, hey, is Octopous still around? I emailed her a while back to compliment her site, never heard back....

Anyway, just noticed she took away her avatar & profile, perhaps after takin offense to JMT's joke here or somethin, dont know.  Shame, she was alright, but if it does turn out she left 'cause of offense or somethin, i figure its for the best: those too sensitive to socialize with others and their different ideals....shouldn't. :D

OK just a couple of things I am very pro Gay rights and I do defend gay people but that was just to the extreme its the internet when was she really going to ever see any of us on here anywhere else... come on and I am sorry to say this if she can't take a harmless joke then she took this to seriously no offense Octopus....  ???

>Heh

oh-oh! Random noise time...

DA JUDGE'S WEBSITE UPDATE

---------------------------------

It's that time of the month! There's been a lot of changes this time round. The GALLERIES remain the same as always (i'll get that Preacher pic up sometime IC), but the FEATURES has undergone a wee bit of a change! Gone are...

'Vilain Of The Month',

What's On Bri's Stereo This Week',

'Public Health Warning'

& 'Are You A Fan Of...'

In thier places are...

'Bri's Merchandise Page' (soon to be changed too),

'Soul Suckin Jerk' (catch up with my ebay alter ego!)

& comin soon...i dunno, i've still got to work on it!

Oh, & 'Babe of the Month' is gone too! But don't panic, it's simply been replaced by the all new...

BRI'S INTERNATIONAL ANGELS !!!

On the LINKS front, there is the new 'I.Q' & 'Jailbait Or Legal' tests (Cheers SoF).

May The Force Be With You!

http://www.geocities.com/brian_greenough_illustration

Now admin will think i'm taking the piss with all these pimps! :D