Hondo's Bar

Hondo's goes indie long after it's cool aka DEATH OF HONDOS

Panch

much love to Space Cowboy, Vagrant & JunkerSeed for your donations - we met our goal for the license transfer thanks to everybody! anything extra from here on out just goes towards monthlies, like usual. ya'll are the best.

order goes in tonight, then i'll setup the transfer with the new server. hopefully not too many hiccups.

well, that went smooth as butter

if anyone wants details on the many things that went wrong, i'll post em later - for now, the only real casualty appears to be the Blogs. i kept an old update with em before closing up shop just in case, but the DRM attached to that backup might make things tricky. worse comes to worse, i believe i can setup a dummy account, pay the $20 or whatever invision wants for one month access, and copy em back over to text files, if that's what you guys want.

anyway please report any bugs you run into, as well as comments on speed/access and such as we break in the new server. again, we've got a ton more space so future projects might see some of that used like a dropbox, at least we have the option anyway.

finally thanks for the last-minute donation from Jax to help cover extra fees. again any donations from here on out will apply to the monthly costs, 6-month licensing fees for the software, or the project i'm looking at over here to bring in new members.

• Upvote 2

yeah, JZA was pointing out that something in the move caused the borders to break/go to shit so i just put the default one back up for the time, having a bitch of a time setting up skins with the new server for reasons neither party can yet sort out, once that's sorted it'll be fixed & a few other changes will be made!