Hondo's Bar

The NZA

• 2 months later...

Oooo weee! Season 3 coming this year!

During the panel, Harmon made mention of the series coming back at the end of this year (2016, obvs) which was met with raucous cheers from the attendees. This led to Harmon, ever the ray of sunshine, countering “You guys do realize we’re at the beginning of this year?”

Harmon also made mention of this next season having 14 episodes, longer than either of the previous seasons, which ran 11 and 10, respectively. “Is there any press here?” Harmon asked. “Nobody blog about this. We’re doing 14 episodes this year.”

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

So I finally jumped on the bandwagon, just finished Chronenberg episode, simply amazing. Incredible television. Can't wait for the weekend to dive into the rest of the season.

Whats your verdict man? The Cronenberg ep was my realization of the genius that this show is and definitely one of my favorites.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My previous post. I posted a pic of a RnM shirt Alx found - while looking for the RnM shirt you have. LOL - she wouldn't shut up about it since we got back. She wants that shirt. She bumped into another great RnM shirt, while looking for yours - thought I'd share here, but the shirt-pic just shows a pic of a box now. (shrugs)

Looks like VR is getting serious. That's a helluva endorsement.