Hondo's Bar

The Flash

Keth

So after seeing how great Arrow has become, this one is looking better and better.

The Pilot was quite good. Nice and fast with some decent TV effects. I already have a theory on his mother's death which I won't say anything about until the show actually airs. Not to mention my knowledge of the Flash is pretty limited.

CW President implies that there are more Arrow/Flash spin-offs coming

"The Flash" is set to debut October 7, and anticipation for the "Arrow" spinoff is incredibly high, especially considering The CW has already ordered three more scripts prior to the series premiere. But if CW President Mark Pedowitz's comments to AdWeek are any indication, "The Flash" may not be the only "Arrow" spinoff headed for the network's air.

"What you’ll see embedded in 'Flash' and 'Arrow' is that we’ll have the ability to test characters out," Pedowitz told AdWeek. "Is there room to grow them into the next show? I cannot tell you yet. There are discussions going on."

prolly not surprising too many here, but good to hear nonetheless - early guesses:

arrow-deadshot-post.jpg?w=625QwQ5jjP.png

Suicide Squad

arrow-huntress-canary.png?itok=LEtv3eRW

Birds of Prey?

• 3 weeks later...

ep 2 - despite the cheese, i'm enjoying this more than i thought i would at first

oh man he's a decent actor but detective not-the-father is so, so dead by the season finale

also i know we don't know evil xavier's motives yet, and we saw more of that at the end of this ep but man nothing's gonna top that crisis nod last time

another good ep!

i wanna say captain cold is the first major baddie of his rogue's gallery to show up, also first to get away

also i have seen hot-ass felicity turned down too many times this year, what the hell? granted, if i had to choose between her & iris it'd be close, but still...show's still really fun, even with the cheese

• 2 weeks later...

I think that with Arrow and Flash both being on CW, it kinda works to everyones benefit. If things start flagging in one they can kinda look to the other and say, hey why are they doing so well week to week and we aren't? Either way, I am still very much enjoying both and I'm glad that Arrow is feeling LESS CW-soap opera-y than last season. That shit needed to go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally finished the first nine episodes (and Arrow crossover episode) and I can say this show lives up to the hype of this thread.

S1E9

tumblr_mch3jsaauq1r5f0tb.gif

*Reverse Flash suit made by Dr. West aka Evil Ed (I loved that show.)!??!

*Cisco figures TWO "speedsters" were there the night Barry's mom died!

*Deus ex Firestorm sends Reverse Flash running!

*Iris still all up on Eddie's dick after Barry confesses his love!

goddamn this show's been so good

goddamn iris why you so fiiiiiine

tumblr_inline_nedg04wUMr1rqg5v6.gif

Edited by Mr. Hakujin
iris be fine y'all.

• 3 weeks later...