Hondo's Bar

The Flash

Keth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just caught up with episodes 12-14--damn they cast some fine women in this series. I mean, Iris is still numbah one with a bullet, but sports reporter chick, Peek-A-Boo, and Dr. Snow in slutty karaoke outfit were all on point.

Grood and Firestorm were cool too, I guess. And these guys make a good case for a Firestorm spinoff.

Whatever. Iris needs to go undercover as a stripper. I see it as a three episode arc. Hell, just change the series to Flash & Iris. Like Lois & Clark but with more stripper poles. I'm giving the CW gold here; this series practically writes itself.

Edited by Mr. Hakujin
spoilered that fanfic tangent

• 4 weeks later...

^If she's flying that kite on a nude beach I'm all for it. Hell, who am I kidding, even if it was in a bikini I'd watch her fly kites.

S1E15

It's back and what a great episode!

Too bad that awesome Sisko(sp?) death and Barry's wet-n-sloppy kiss reveal to Iris will all get erased in the next episode.

yeah, fantastic episode

shame about the big things being reversed but the reveal was great, looks like Flashpoint is on deck somewhere down the line. i'm at least assuming Barry's attempt to save his ma gets 12 Monkey'd in the season finale?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That fight club commercial was fanboy crack.

dead @ "that wasn't very sanitary!"

Hammil & Flash Sr had so many meta moments here, it was crazy. and damn, like everyone but Iris knows now

About, Iris not knowing--even the show is making jokes about it. It getting to the point of ridiculousness now, and that's saying a lot because there is a very high ridiculousness threshold when it comes to superheroe stories.

Also, I really didn't want to like Brandon Routhe as ATOM since it is just such an Iron Man rip, but damnit if he wasn't crazy likeable in the "All Star Team Up" episode.

Pretty underwhelmed by Grodd's appearance here... I was hoping he wouldn't be confined to the sewer the entire episode.Really cool to see Clancy Brown doing the voice though.

Hey Baytor, Clancy Brown!

Edited by Axels

Yeah I'm definitely not mad about the cg they used. I'm really not too upset since Grodd is supposed to be the big bad in S2. All about Professor Zoom right now. (Cisco needs to call him that at least once)

Speaking of Cisco:

I REALLY hope they don't make him Vibe. I know they teased it with the "dream" glasses a couple episodes ago, but I just don't want to see him get powers. Don't want this show turnin into Heroes where EVERYFUCKINGBODY gets powers. I love where he's at right now.