Hondo's Bar

The Flash

Keth

I was a bit disappointed in the Flash season finale.

The last three minutes should've happened in the last fifteen minutes so we could've gotten a more definitive look at how Barry deals with the singularity. S2 premiere would be the cleanup or aftermath, but apparently they're going to mess with time and throw in some "surprises" for the S2 premiere. Meh.

The speed force sequence was cool though, lots of hints in there. Also, that chick no one recognized who got the close up as the singularity appeared is Hawk Girl.

I haven't seen Daredevil yet, but so far S2 of SHIELD has had the best comic book bases TV show season finale in my opinion.

Edited by Mr. Hakujin

Man that was fantastic. I hope none of the current Arrow crew jump ship to Flash and fuck it up too. Grant Gustin has been enjoyable all season, but this episode he showed his full chops. I want season 2 now.

^^yuuup

don't know which finale hakus saw, but mine was fantastic. again, not a bad ep in this show so far; ended on a rough cliffhanger but some great emotion (and easter eggs!) - cannot wait for season 2. Agents was good this season, but not quite as consistent as this - Arrow was fun, but a distant third for me

Daredevil >>>>> all of them though

^^yuuup

don't know which finale hakus saw, but mine was fantastic. again, not a bad ep in this show so far; ended on a rough cliffhanger but some great emotion . . . Agents was good this season, but not quite as consistent as this - Arrow was fun, but a distant third for me

Daredevil >>>>> all of them though

Yeah, as an overall season, S1 Flash was definitely better than S2 SHIELD, but as far as finales alone, SHIELD took the top spot for me in comic book based shows. Better Call Saul was the best finale I've seen for the 2014-15 thus far--and that sadly includes the Mad Men series finale. Again, I still have all the Netflix shows to watch, so I am hoping DD delivers because y'all have set expectations high for that one.

I could've been posting more often here, but im a lazy fuck. For me this show was the best of the season. Each episode was great and it never got tedious or too romantic like Arrow. The finale was a great nerdgasm teasing things like the Flash museum or showing Garrick's helmet. Im eagerly awaiting next season.

• 1 month later...

comic con sizzle reel had spoilers, here they be!

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/07/11...c440af29925b12

Jay Garrick and Patty Spivot confirmed.

Mostly S1 footage till the last 20 or so seconds.

THE FLASH Comic-Con 2015 Highlight Reel #WBSDCC:

Zoom is coming!

Edit:

....Big season 2 teasers starting around 4 minutes in, by the way.

Wally West also confirmed, FYI.

https://twitter.com/flashtvwriters/s...82410793799680

Teddy Sears & Shantel VanSanten will be playing Jay Garrick & Patty Spivot respectively.

Flash-SidebySide-1.jpg

Flash-SidebySide-2.jpg

Let me tell you something: Joe and Barry's chemistry on the show is second to none.

The chemistry between Joe and Barry is superb! was a good finale - leaves you wanting more.

You and SoF are shipping Joe and Barry in your heads aren't you?

That's disgusting.

Hawt, but disgusting. You two oughta be ashamed. The man's practically his father.

Then again this is a show about him having the hots for a girl who's practically his sister...

Edited by Jumbie

Wally West Cast for The Flash

Warner Bros. and The CW have announced that actor Keiynan Lonsdale will be joining The Flash this winter in the role of Wally West, an iconic character from the Flash Universe who became the speedster known as Kid Flash. While news of Wally’s arrival on the show will undoubtedly please fans, it’s not altogether surprising. When both Iris and Joe West were announced for season one, it seemed pretty likely that eventually Wally would join the fold should the show prove successful.

11855777_892832590809045_3006891111703000641_n.jpg?oh=8824b92bef100bdd0b16c6ee53dd456e&oe=56394C1F

S2 feels a bit early for Wally, but honestly, this show's been on fire since it started, so...hype!