Hondo's Bar

The Flash

Keth

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Episode 5 was, for me, the best of this season so far.

All the stuff about Dr Light and Dr Wells was great. The only thing that i didnt dig was finding out Garrick was a pussy. From what I remember from old comics like Zero Hour and Panic in the Sky and the like, The old Flash was a badass, right? Im gonna go to watch Arrow now. Hohoooo!! Constantine!

After a slow start, this seasons seems to finally getting some momentum. Now i remember why i loved so much the first season. Flash nows how to introduce new villains and make them interesting enough for you to care for a while. Zoom is really well done and looks total badass. Not being familiar with the comic version, i must say, this Zoom is the greatest villain Flash ever confronted.

Yeah Zoom looks fucking cool.

One of the most prevalent theories is that it's Alt-Barry and while that would be cool, it feel too easy. I hope it's actually Tony Todd in the suit (since he's doing the voice), but I have a feeling they're gonna Vader this. That or maybe Joe-2.

Hoping Grodd comes back soon. Would be a good build up for him to be the big in season 3 though.

• 4 weeks later...