Hondo's Bar

Vudu Digital Movie Sharing

Just added movies, so you can add 'em to the front page if'n ya feel like it, axels:

Deadpool

Kingsman: The Secret Service

Interstellar

TAK3N

I tried to add Rogue One and some other Disney films, but you have to sign in to a separate Disney site apart from Vudu and the password you listed on the front page didn't match, axels. :(

[[Template forums/front/topics/activity is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you wanna pm me the codes I can add them myself. But if you'd rather hang on to them yourself thats cool too. The Disney stuff is indeed weird, and I have no clue how to access it on my end. I linked them awhile ago.

Added the movie Fury.

All the special features from the BR are also available on Vudu. I highly recommend them. Deleted scenes give the origin of Brad Pitt's character and how he got those scars. Plus a nice featurette with the WWII Army vets who consulted on the film.

I also tried for nearly twenty minutes to input three other films before I realized I'd already added them. *sigh* It's been that kinda day week.

Note to self: throw away the digital copy code once you've used it.

Also, I got in on the Disney site finally. (Yay!) But it looks like my sister used the digital code on R1 when I lent her my copy. (Boo!) :(

So is this still working guys? Im getting emails out the ass asking to cuamge my card info. Didnt know if logging in wasnt working for someone or what. Lemme know if i gotta fiddle with it.

Thanks for the move NZA! Again, let me know if y'all ever have trouble logging in. Credentials will remain the same unless someone thinks they should change.

The Hateful 8 added!

Anyone think this is worth pinning? I was gonna suggest moving this to movies, but I don't know think we should have it in a public forum.

Huh? So why the move to the Film Forum? Is it no longer public?
  • 3 weeks later...

Watched it and the special features last night, so big +1 for dat, axels. Also, watched the opening scene in b&w and it was somehow 10x better than the color version. I can't explain why, but it was. I'll definitely go back sometime soon and re-watch the entire Noir version.

• 1 month later...

Hakujin, send me a pm with the login info please...

so announcement for people with tmobile, today and certain tuesdays they give out vudu credits. you can use these to buy movies, the most efficient way is to use them on the disc to digital program. you can get about 3 movies for $1-2 digitally. but only one vudu credit per line per tmobile account. as the main account holder haku, have you invited anyone on your "share" settings or run out of simultaneous streams? anyone you invite via email address (vudu account) will get to stream the movies you have in your account and if they add any after sharing, the digital rights will be passed to you to further share. i believe you can add up to 5 share accounts. it's a little confusing, but this will allow more connections down the line.

i bought a few too many so i have about 15 movie titles to add.. and create extra accounts to use the credits too. EDIT: actually they expired because i didn't put them in prior to 12am wednesday. live and learn.

Edited by spiffytee

Added:

3:10 to yuma

Top Gun

The Matrix

Going through my blurays - UP, toy story 3, and Xmen first class expired and didn't take. fuckity fuck.

Edited by spiffytee
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

T-mobile customers watch for this tuesday... there's credit coming. Plus, if you have unlimited streaming, please let me know i can add more movies to our list using the binge on promo (free with unlimited).

Added:

Live free or die hard

The big hit

Starship troopers

The fifth element

Infernal Affairs (if you haven't seen this, it's one of my top favs)

Saving Private Ryan

Watchmen

Slumdog Millionaire

Hero

Edited by spiffytee
  • Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...