Hondo's Bar

Vudu Digital Movie Sharing

[[Template forums/front/topics/activity is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Awesome!  Thanks for your additions and staying on top of it.  Lets see this list break 300 soon... but don't know how fast I can add with UV shutting down.  I was about to add a bunch more but missed the shut down by one day.  😞

• Sad 1

I'm definitely gonna buy Avengers Endgame and share the digital copy. Although I'm not sure when. I really want the physical blu-ray to go on the shelf with my other Avengers films. However,  as a certified movie nerd I NEED dem extra features, but it seems as though you have to buy the 4k version to get those. 😕 Just gonna have to wait until Aug. 13 and I get the discs in hand to see. All the ads for the digital version (which is available now) have me tempted to just buy that, but I know me--I'm gonna need that blu-ray in hand.

Edited by Mr. Hakujin
#firstworldproblems
  • 2 weeks later...

Avengers Endgame is up! It's got a decent amount of bonus material--roughly 45 minutes of featurettes plus a few minor deleted scenes and the standard gag reel.

I watched the Stan Lee tribute twice already. I'm not crying. YOU'RE crying!

Edited by Mr. Hakujin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...

I ordered Spidey:Far From Home. It should be in sometime today. I'll post an edit once I get the code in.

*Edit*

It's up! Lots of special features, too.

Edited by Mr. Hakujin
You missed the mountain goats, Flash Mob!
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...