Hondo's Bar

Funko's POP! Vinyls

Da Cap'n 2099

I just noticed something. Look at the spelling of Malcolm on the box!

8YFLhYhm.jpg

It's wrong, no? I double checked the credits on YouTube:

eghD1Rvm.png

There's definitely a second L in Malcolm.  I looked on the Funko website and they have another Malcolm that is misspelled on the box, but spelled correctly on the item description at the bottom. Weird!

i9PhEV2.png

Edited by Donatella

6 minutes ago, Da Cap'n 2099 said:

Omg! This... will bother me. *starts inching box towards trash*

Noooo! If they ever fix the mistake, these will be more rare! It is a strange oversight to make twice, though. I thought Malcolm was a fairly common name to know how to spell!

7 minutes ago, Da Cap'n 2099 said:

Aren't you a teacher?! How does this not bother you? *shudders*

The only way I would accept a typo this egregious on a product is:

robertcop.jpg?resize=422,677

Oh my god, that's fantastic!!

But yeah, it probably should bother me, but it doesn't really. If anything, it might be more of an impetus to actually take this guy out of the box and make @The NZA love me again. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

God you think this is bad? I work with a girl that has bought 100+ of these things from our store alone. She insists on keeping them in their boxes. Her stash is always full of pop boxes. A Carnage came into the store once. I wanted that thing so bad. He was in my stash for a month. But even I couldnt justify spending 30 bucks on him, so I gave it up to her. She bought it two days later with no hesitation. I hate to think the hoarders we enable, whether they work there or shop there.

• 3 months later...

So I've built quite the collection and am obsessed. Started looking into apps that I could use to keep track of my Pops and found one that I love: Stashpedia. It's free and it's very fun and organized. It also has a wishlist that is helpful for the holidays. You can also follow folks and look at their collection. I IMPLORE EVERYONE TO DOWNLOAD THE APP AND ADD ME:

APANCHALYPSENOW

• Haha 1