Hondo's Bar

Dorohedoro S1: Super fun and violent anime here. Done by Mappa who are doing the next Attack on Titan season. They stuck with a mostly cg look here, that I was super iffy on at first. But it really grew on me and made the action scenes really pop (eyeballs outta people's skulls). Cant wait for season 2!

Promised Neverland: finished S1 of this also. A bunch of kids in an orphanage that isn't what it seems. Its alot different, and gets pretty dark and super tense. Its a nice quick watch at 12 episodes. 

Jujutsu Kaisen: this one just started and I've watched the first 3 eps on crunchyroll. Nothing too groundbreaking, but it's extremely entertaining with cool monsters and great action. This one is Mappa also, but utilizes a more traditional anime style, so it's cool to see the studio is versatile. 

[[Template forums/front/topics/activity is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]