Hondo's Bar

Macros/Nutrition: What are your habits?

JayneLane

I'm a little weird and eat the same thing every day for a week. It's like Steve Jobs wearing the same outfit every day: one less thing to thing about for me lol. And I plan for my cravings so I'm basically eating my most recent favorite food every day and it's kind of awesome for my emotional eating habits because I FEEL like I'm getting what I want, but I made it myself and it's healthier than getting it through the drive thru. I say that to encourage looking around my new and old stuff sometime, because I eat drastically different food from week to week since I eat the same thing for 7 days and get bored.

This year I'm shooting for 52 different weekly meal plans by the end of 2017 to make a photo book series through the chatbooks app as an experiment in low maintenance publishing for folks that might want to actually PURCHASE what I plan (I get asked all the time on FB/IG and have no interest in making meal planning/prepping more than a hobby since it's just fun right now), but I share it out weekly. If you ever have a suggestion for something for me to try to "clean up" and batch cook, let me know!! Always looking for inspiration :)

They are french toast, though now I'm TOTALLY inspired to make them a sandwich with bananas and strawberries in them! I guess I should probably label what everything is... might be just slightly helpful...

Meal 1- French toast, chicken breakfast sausage and strawberries/bananas

Meal 2- Peanut butter and oats protein bites

Meal 3- Chicken burrito bowl

Meal 4- Shake with an apple

Meal 5- Cleaned up Gumbo

Meal 6- Peanut butter bombs with homemade coating of cocoa and coconut oil

Hopefully that helps identify the pictures!