Hondo's Bar

Netflix's Voltron: Legendary Defender

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah that fucking cool! I dont have much knowledge of Voltron honestly, but I haven't had a show give off such a Saturday morning cartoon vibe since the days I would watch Batman and Pokemon. Im sticking with this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I watched the first two episodes and it was a bit of a mixed bag. I like the animation and voice actors, but it's maybe overall a bit too, I don't want to use the word "kiddie" but I'm not thinking of a better one right now. I really like how in episode one they set up the personalities of the lions and paladins, but I honestly would've liked a bit more backstory on the lions and seeing the paladins bond and learn with the lions in episode one. Maybe there's more of this in the series as it progresses though. I'm also realizing most of my fond childhood memories of Voltron come from playing with the toys and not the TV show so much. This new design for Voltron hasn't quite grown on me yet either.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...