Hondo's Bar

Food and Drink Nostalgia

Donatella

On 1/4/2018 at 6:47 PM, The NZA said:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I ate so many bags of Pizzarias and drank so much Squeezit too. I had some of the Dunkeroos, but my mom didn't buy much of them. She just bought me Little Debbies as my snack.

I don't think I would buy my kids any of this garbage even it was still around.

On 6/27/2018 at 11:59 PM, Donatella said:

What! Badgering works! But man, you really can smell and taste these things just looking at them. 

kLX2Ztg.jpg

They were one of those foods I never really liked but would get random odd cravings for. I might have to give these another shot when they’re back in stores!

What else can we bring back from the dead?

I ate so many Cheez Balls. As of July 1st, Cheez Balls are back!

I'm not sure that I could eat another now that I am an adult and I control my own food shopping. I am oddly enticed and grossed out all at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

SIg3ztA.jpg

Anyone remember the OG Kudos bars? These things were so good. My mom bought them because she was always “dieting” and these had less calories than candy bars. They were “granola bars” but tasted like straight up candy. They relaunched these a while back with M&M, Snickers and Dove flavors, and those were okay. But the originals were my favorite growing up. I miss them!

• 3 months later...

Every few years, McDonald's comes out with a burger to try and rival BK's Whopper. The best one will always be the Big N Tasty.

uUq0UeE.png

I miss this damn burger. It's essentially a QP with lettuce, tomato, ketchup and mayo. McDonald's is okay, but I hate that their regular burgers never come with lettuce and tomato, which are cheeseburger essentials for me. These were my go-to in high school, when I could eat straight garbage without dying inside. My high school boyfriend had a job at McDonald's and he told me a customer once ordered a Big N Nasty, so we called it that for years. 😂

I guess I could custom order all this on a regular QP someday when I'm really looking to abuse my insides. I don't know why, but it wouldn't feel the same.

• Haha 2

• 1 year later...