Hondo's Bar

Sonic the Hedgehog

so i thought that trailer was...kinda fun? :ario:

i know I'm pretty biased, but even so, i think a live action can't realty work here and I'd still watch that - sonics model could use some facial tweaking & his leggies are a bit long for me but i hope they don't change much otherwise...robotnik in particular seems like a good time 

THANK YOU!

It really doesn't look that bad at all, the model's a bit awkward looking in certain shots but that can be tweaked.  People out here looking like Sonic never looked awkward before or that the current model everybody's wanting to return to wasn't equally hated by all the people who grew up with original chubby model from the Genesis days.

ezy7dRd.jpg

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I was kind of hoping the old look would stick. there's a level of Trash Cinema ther that might have made it worth it. The new look is objectively better but in that loses the trash appeal which means I now have like 0 interest in seeing it (granted the initial interest was the same kind of interest you might have in a Godfrey Ho or Neal Breen movie)

It works pretty well, reminded me of Monster Trucks but with a much better lead and villain. Jim Carrey was indeed great, his dance scene and the punchline on it worked really well. Loved the Sanic reference and the throwing shade at Mario.

Edited by Iambaytor