Hondo's Bar

[[Template forums/front/topics/activity is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

yeah, it's balls to the wall compared to s01 - I'm on ep 7 now and just mad this isn't a game cause konami is a shithouse

thinking next year is the one where i finally go back and complete all the mainline games

wait this isn't a spoiler at all 

• 5 months later...

Finally got around to finishing S2 tonight and man this whole season was just insane. 

That Bloody Tears fight with that group of vamps at the end was one of the best fight scenes I've ever seen, period. They choreographed that amazingly.

• Upvote 1
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

halfway through season 3 already - fuck, this is about my favorite thing on TV right now, kills me that we get 10 short eps and then nothing again for like most of the year

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

we're talking about saint germaine's fantastic voyage? cause i could swear i read that's when we saw his sword, no?

i totally didn't catch it at the time, though 

^the latter, unless bindy caught something i didn't

show feels like it could timeskip ahead after another season or so too, so it's feeling less likely 

excited for richter & co

• 4 months later...

sooooo are we ready to talk about how season 4 is happening/has something of a date

but warren ellis got dropped for being busted on grooming

or