Hondo's Bar

Mary Poppins Returns

I'm okay with this only because Emily Blunt is perfection.

Also I was so tired of that Yondu line after Guardians 2. It wasn't *that* funny and I was bombarded by it online, on shirts and mugs and all sorts of crap. I barely chuckled the first time I heard it!

On 3/5/2018 at 4:37 PM, Donatella said:

I'm okay with this only because Emily Blunt is perfection.

Also I was so tired of that Yondu line after Guardians 2. It wasn't *that* funny and I was bombarded by it online, on shirts and mugs and all sorts of crap. I barely chuckled the first time I heard it!

That was the only thing in the ENTIRE movie (GoTG2) I cracked even the slightest smirk at.  I haven't seen any of the memes n' stuff...I can imagine, tho.  LOL

There was a moment there - where Emily Blunt freakin' looked like Julie Andrews!  Good casting - interested in seeing how they're gonna fit that super-60's 'vibe' from the original - that really contributed to the charm of what the Disney film was - into modern times...this being a direct sequel.

Just as a 'period-piece' w/ fx could work - but a period-piece w/ a hint of '60s' could be visually / creatively interesting.  I'd like to see another trailer.