Spider-man: Far From Home

J.B. Smoove joins the cast of "Spider-man Far From Home" in lead role

[IMG]

• Like 1

Deadline: Numan Acar joins Spider-Man: Far From Home

[IMG]
Deadline: ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Adds Numan Acar

smart money's on Kraven!

TBH, I know it's kinda been done with the Joker "back story", but I always liked the idea of him being a down an out magician. Hell, he could even turn to a really crappy life of crime (getting caught by SM for really stupid reasons multiple times) before he finally just...snaps. 

There's a way to make him dark or even sympathetic going down that road. 

• Upvote 2

Could they not have him be a practical effects guy put out of work by CGI? Like Ray Harryhausen with a Napoleon complex. And maybe he tries capturing street level metas to use as props?

There'd be some fun fourth wall poking there too.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So I'm calling it: Sandman, Molten Man, and Hydro-Man are all "illusions" of Mysterio that he's using to be the "hero" and distract while actually doing some really evil stuff (which gets the attention of Nick Fury). Spidey (with the help of Fury) uncovers this and saves the day. Yay or nay?

Edited by Da Cap'n 2099
  • Hmmm 1

On 1/15/2019 at 12:10 PM, Da Cap'n 2099 said:

So I'm calling it: Sandman, Molten Man, and Hydro-Man are all "illusions" of Mysterio that he's using to be the "hero" and distract while actually doing some really evil stuff (which gets the attention of Nick Fury). Spidey (with the help of Fury) uncovers this and saves the day. Yay or nay?

Yay. Pretty much what I thought after seeing the trailer for the first time. Either way, Mysterio with fishbowl head FTW!

• 3 months later...