Hondo's Bar

Poll to have Drifter suspended for a month

Da Cap'n 2099

Drifter suspension.  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, FireDownBelow said:

Though, come to think of it, Lorelei was in England. And isn't 16 the age of adulthood in the UK?

Google tells me the age of consent in the UK is 16, "However, it is a crime to possess, take, make, distribute or show anyone an indecent or abuse image of a child or young person under 18 years of age. Always remember that, while the age of consent is 16, the relevant age in relation to indecent images is 18."

Reviving old birthday threads for folks that haven't posted since before my daughter was born (she's a teen now). Shit got bad when he started reviving old exes threads alienating current gfs. When asked to chill, he doubled down claiming that he was just "keeping their memories alive" or some such crap. It was obvious bullshit when he showed his hand posting trollface. It was douchey and pissed a bunch of people off so the thought of banning him was entertained. Never ended up happening (as you can see from the poll) and dude just fucked off to cool off for a bit. For the record, he's welcomed back any time as long as he doesn't continue that fuckery.

• 1 year later...
21 hours ago, Drifter said:

So you're deleting entire birthday threads now like they never existed... that's a little D-baggy... not sure who's being the more passive aggressive here... something to think about... so much for reminiscing... less and less left...

for the last time, man - you were simply asked not to bump birthday threads of people often not here for nigh on a decade, something considered minor etiquette on other boards.  i'd even explained that, a while back, i'd switched gears & tried to stop glorifying past members too much - yeah, some of them are missed, but it does a disservice to current members, as i've been told countless times over the years. 

you're not reminiscing, nor are you wishing someone a happy birthday in a venue they'll see it (this is what social media is for), you're ignoring requests from staff and multiple members because you decided you wanted to die on this hill, for reasons beyond me.  you're trolling. 

and i didn't actually delete anything, but the relevant threads will stay hidden until this ceases, because that's literally the least aggressive thing i can do here.

• Like 1
  • Really Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just let it go Drifter. Pick a thread or start a new one and get discussing shit again, it's literally the point of the forum. No one's interested in starting drama or taking things to fight club anymore, we've moved beyond that. I don't think there's a single active member here under 30, can we* start acting our age?

*By "we" I mean "you".

Edited by alive she cried
  • Really Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/1/2019 at 7:20 PM, alive she cried said:

Just let it go Drifter. Pick a thread or start a new one and get discussing shit again, it's literally the point of the forum. No one's interested in starting drama or taking things to fight club anymore, we've moved beyond that. I don't think there's a single active member here under 30, can we* start acting our age?

*By "we" I mean "you".

Alright, thats it. BACK TO WINNIPEG!