Hondo's Bar

NEW HOLLABOX - READ THIS FIRST

Stilly

@Donatella, I THINK I FIXED IT. I GOT IT TO SHOW UP ON EDGE. HOLY SHIT.

Also, it "kinda" fixes the issue you were having on your phone. I say "kinda", because it's still broken as all hell, but you can scroll to the right now and actually see what's going on. THIS SHOULD "WORK". I've tested on a phone with that version of iOS, so we should be cookin. 

@Jont, still nothing, but I wager I could just try to set it so you see this new embed method, as well. Lemme know next time we're online at roughly the same time and we'll test it.

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Stilly said:

@Donatella, I THINK I FIXED IT. I GOT IT TO SHOW UP ON EDGE. HOLY SHIT.

Also, it "kinda" fixes the issue you were having on your phone. I say "kinda", because it's still broken as all hell, but you can scroll to the right now and actually see what's going on. THIS SHOULD "WORK". I've tested on a phone with that version of iOS, so we should be cookin. 

Yes! Works on my phone and my laptop! Awesome! Sorry that was such a pain in the ass. Thank you for taking the time to look into it!! 

• Really Like 1

• 3 months later...

So, I know the hollabox has been up and down like crazy lately, and with finals and everything, I haven't really had a chance to look into it.

Anyway, those are over. The devs are working on a free self-hosted version of the software I've been using. Frankly, I'd pay to host it somewhere on my own dime at this point, and that might be what I have to do - just so it's working properly. The self-hosted version should be ready this month or next, so hopefully we only have to suffer this for a little while longer.

I hope to have this working for you guys (properly) soon.

• Thanks 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

@Jumbie @The NZA - We're BACK - Sorry about the delay. Turns out the official servers died a few days ago, but someone else stepped up to host. When I can, I will host on my own. Hopefully, I'll be able to do this when I'm making a bit more $$$, so that we don't have to worry about this shit again.

Again, sorry, the last couple months have been stupid stressful. Love you guys.

• Thanks 4

• 6 months later...

Actually, long story, but the people that actually cared the project now have control over it. The hosting stuff had little to do with it. It's in beta for "big sites", but should be pushed our direction soonish. Hopefully we'll have a fix in the next few weeks.

• Thanks 2

• 3 months later...

Update to the promised hollabox upgrade - v2 is still in beta for public sites (not us...) - v1 is available for self-hosting, but is 100% unsupported and generally not recommended by the devs. Hopefully we'll have something soon. Sorry for the multi-month delay...

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...