Hondo's Bar

Action figures

Newtype

Making  a thread to help keep track of what coming up because some people don't know how to use google.

80th Anniversary Marvel Legends:

9d66bdd9-bf40-47bd-8a08-ab1473f34214.jpg

Cap-Packaging.jpg

58766095_2203518469734510_28191109627982

59295712_2203519013067789_76479736432253

Ultimate Riders Series:

52551371_2093034710782887_48640941210625

Walgreens Exclusives:

6682.Jpg

• Really Like 2

god im so broke

that said, juggy & collossus are bought, interested in the prices on the days of future past sentinel & the defenders pack, as well as WWII cap.  

i don't even wanna know the price on that moony, do i? :misty:

god i'm hoping for some good loose older marvel legends at supercon

Fwoosh has you covered on updated Marvel Legends year round.

Most Mezco 1:12 are around $80. The Darkseid is $120. I almost bought the 1:12 Iron Man until the 80 year one was announced. The Mezco one comes with a nice stand and way more accessories, but $25 beats out $80, so I'll go with the Marvel Legends. @Donatella If you really want that Homecoming set, expect to pay $40 for it and it's only sold at Target. You'll see them online for $50+ once they start hitting stores, which should be this week if not already. 

Speaking of Legends, once I get the Colossus/Juggy two-pack, the Magneto & kids three-pack, and that way overpriced Professor X w/ hover-chair, my 90s X-Men collection will be caught up. They still have to put out a white costume Storm, and I think that will cover all the main charcaters from the comics and Fox show. Right, Newt?

• Upvote 1

Been telling Nick: I'm kicking myself for not getting that Marvel Legends Mysterio when I saw it at Walgreens couple months back. Hands down one of the best looking figs I've ever seen. No fucking lie. It was gorgeous. Haven't seen it since and I'm so mad at myself.

(I know I could probably get it online, but it's the principal, you know?)

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, The NZA said:

man, i wish idve copped the mezco hellboy a while back (the animated kooking one)

You can get the 1/12 scale 1000Toys one for like a fifth of what the Mezco ones are going for now

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/product/variationdetails/77876?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjKzmvr6q4gIVFVqGCh3Q5Q25EAQYAiABEgJgZvD_BwE

• Wow! 1

They still have to put out a white costume Storm, and I think that will cover all the main charcaters from the comics and Fox show. Right, Newt?

For the show you need both Storm and Morph.

Since I have no idea which figures you have here's what you need for the comic book team:

Gold team

Storm

Colossus

Archangel

Jean Grey

Bishop

Iceman

Blue team

Rogue

Wolverine

Psylocke

Gambit

Jubilee

Cyclops

Beast

On 5/20/2019 at 10:40 PM, Newtype said:

For the show you need both Storm and Morph.

Since I have no idea which figures you have here's what you need for the comic book team:

Gold team

Storm

Colossus

Archangel✅

Jean Grey

Bishop✅

Iceman

Blue team

Rogue✅

Wolverine✅

Psylocke✅

Gambit✅

Jubilee✅

Cyclops✅

Beast✅

I think they put out a Morph head to go on the yellow & blue trainee Deadpool body, right? I think that was the Sauron BAF wave.

Damn, I forgot they put out an Iceman a while back. He wasn't really 90s style though--and no ice-cessories--so I never picked him up. I have all the ones checkmarked. We still need Hasbro to release a blue & gold Jean Grey and a white costume Storm. Colossus is coming in that Juggy two-pack.

• 3 weeks later...

oh man i had that Iceman too! might get storm from that line, and nightcrawler from the upcoming one

the next spider-man line dropped and i don't really want any of them, which sucks cause the build a figure is kingpin who i totally do want 

• 1 month later...
On 6/9/2019 at 11:40 AM, The NZA said:

oh man i had that Iceman too! might get storm from that line, and nightcrawler from the upcoming one

the next spider-man line dropped and i don't really want any of them, which sucks cause the build a figure is kingpin who i totally do want 

Yeah, I think we all must've had that Iceman. I'm definitely getting that Storm. Well, I'm definitely gonna try and get one. Also agree with ya on the Kingpin BAF, maybe Silver Sable, but the rest were passes. And the opposite is true with this Far From Home line--I  like them all and definitely want four of the six figs, however, I couldn't gaf about the baf.

11 hours ago, The NZA said:

I just need Colossus, Storm & Jean Grey to complete the set. So close .

well if my cursory glances on ebay are any indication: if you do complete a BAF (depending on its popularity, i guess) you stand to make a chunk of your money back just selling it complete - kingpin pieces are like $15-20 (basically what the figures go for!  i caught gambit for $18 at walmart recently, for example), and complete he's like $100.  

i don't even know what this is from the line i got my classic chubby doc ock from, but ive got multiple pieces going all the same.