Hondo's Bar

WandaVison

This is the one I’m least excited for. In the Avengers films, their story always bored me and I’d check out when they were on screen.

Spoiler

In Endgame when Thanos tells Wanda “I don’t even know who you are,” I cheered a little. I know who she is, I just don’t care.

I’ll probably give this an episode just out of curiosity. I want to see if they can somehow make this pairing interesting! 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

That looks like a complete breath of fresh air. as much as I've loved the MCU so far, I do think they definitely need to start mixing it up and telling very different types of stories, this seems a good start. Long form series like Daredevil, Jessica Jones and Punisher feel the closest we've gotten to the monthly comic book experience on screen. My dream would be a a 5/6 season adaptation of Ultimate Spider-Man, but obviously never going to happen.  

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm also really enjoying it so far. Friday's episode was just what was needed after the slow drip of hints we'd been getting (though I've loved and am looking forward to the next sitcom worlds she concocts).

So, reverse House of M on it's way? Also, I could be reaching, but whenever I hear cosmic energy mentioned I always think FF. The mention of astronauts as well earlier in the episode could also be hint at FF (I'm definitely reaching there). Also SWORD, I'm honestly not too familiar with them, what are they space SHIELD?   Reveal hidden contents

Edited by alive she cried

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...