Hondo's Bar

Moon Knight

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

French actor Gaspard Ulliel, one of the stars of Marvel's upcoming Moon Knight series, has reportedly died at the age of 37.

According to Deadline, Ulliel was transported by helicopter to a hospital in Grenoble after suffering a serious head injury during a skiing collision in the Savoie region of the Alps on Tuesday. The actor's family and local agent have reportedly since informed the news agency AFP that Ulliel has not survived the tragic accident.

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

first ep down!  as expected, a pretty novel approach but working so far, i had fun and am legit hyped for the next.  no idea if that costume could've worked outside of CG or not, but for all the madness/baggage that moony brings, this take feels like a solid intro

Loved it, want more. 'Nuff said. 

alexis nedd - DON’T HATE THE PLAYER out now 🎮 💙
@alexisthenedd
The biggest plot hole in Moon Knight is Oscar Isaac saying he can’t date anyone because the ankle restraints on his bed are a red flag. 

Sir, I assure you. They aren’t.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

that was good, i'm so glad folks who don't know moony got a cool & approachable take.  if this would've gone down when i'd originally wanted it to in the netflix days, it'dve likely not had nearly as much egyptian & middle eastern staff, culture and the like (nevermind how bloated those shows were). 

curious to see what they do with lily, really loved hippo god tawaret & need more of her.  also ive yet to see ethan hawk disappoint

odd that jake locksley had a spanish accent, but let's roll with it