Hondo's Bar

The Police

Choose Life

I'm a big fan, have the box set on disc and a few albums on vinyl - some of tjr better new wave I've been exposed to

can't stand losing you, bed's too big without you, invisible sun and countless others - also, i feel it's commonly known that sting of this era was constantine's inception, but listen to the lyrics of wrapped around your finger and tell me that's not where hellblazer comes from 

Liam has no fucking clue what a Hellblazer or Constantine are. He has purchased Wytches but not read it yet, and is intrigued by Swamp Thing (because Wes Craven did the movie) but not read my copies yet. 

I wish I had an older brother with a relatively respectful comic collection just sitting waiting to be read.

• Haha 2

On 1/24/2020 at 7:25 PM, The NZA said:

I'm a big fan, have the box set on disc and a few albums on vinyl - some of tjr better new wave I've been exposed to

can't stand losing you, bed's too big without you, invisible sun and countless others - also, i feel it's commonly known that sting of this era was constantine's inception, but listen to the lyrics of wrapped around your finger and tell me that's not where hellblazer comes from 

Three classics.  While I do enjoy Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic, Invisible Sun was MVP on the Ghost In The Machine Album.

This is perhaps my favourite of the lot.

Copeland penned three underrated gems in my eyes, Does Everyone Stare, Darkness and Miss Gradenko

Edited by Choose Life

On 1/24/2020 at 9:46 PM, alive she cried said:

Liam has no fucking clue what a Hellblazer or Constantine are. He has purchased Wytches but not read it yet, and is intrigued by Swamp Thing (because Wes Craven did the movie) but not read my copies yet. 

I wish I had an older brother with a relatively respectful comic collection just sitting waiting to be read.

True, but I will definitely be reading both. I heard despite being cancelled, Swamp Thing tv series got good reviews.