Hondo's Bar

FCbEav2XoAAiEHM?format=jpg&name=900x900

looks like they'll be changing her powers - i imagine energy stuff is easier to CG than a lot of stretchy limbs, much less ones that sort of require time travel

I don't really know this character very well, but she's essentially Marvel's Plastic Man (who I'm also not that familiar with honestly) right? 

If so maybe they don't want to step on Mr. Fantastic's toes as Fantastic Four are on the way soon.

nahh she's an inhuman who can embiggen but doesn't really move like plastic man or reed - really enjoyable character too, her first few volumes are a blast if you get a chance to read em

• Thanks 1

From what little I read, I more saw her as Marvel's attempt to do Spider-Man again, a teenager with superpowers in New York, trying to balance everyday life with whatever it is you're supposed to do when you've got superpowers. 

yeah she definitely had an early spidey vibe, big differences being the muslim family & living in jersey -but the everyman ability to team up with just about everyone is a facet of her character, no doubt