SPIDER-MAN: ACROSS THE SPIDER-VERSE

Newtype

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

into-the-spiderverse-42-miles-morales-12

i can't believe the outdid the last one, that was the best spidey film man shit

some thoughts:

^these 2 stole the show for me, and i'm reluctant to admit their take on my boy ben was hilarious

- armadillo, typeface, so many b & c-tiers, it was just great.  the cliffhanger was something, but at least we have less than a year for the next one! 

- i just don't get how they get miles so much better here (arguably the game too) than the books, and that's even with ahmeds run

- i am now a hobie fan

- the heel turn for miggy was something, it's an interesting take and i wanna see where they go with it, as the spider-man that "lost everything" basically

what i don't get is: if his theory is that the webs are connected/fated, how is he so certain miles wasn't supposed to be bit? 

- teri: "It's cool but if all these spider-people are hanging out at HQ all the time, who's protecting their worlds" :LOL:

- oh man gwen is obviously trans right

20230605_121938f8d6u.jpg

20230605_1221348wet1.jpg

20230603_105637fhc5d.jpg

- also it's pretty funny to think of how this is the absolute scariest thing for the spider-man editorial team

DJUrSKb.jpg

- someone on reddit pointed out that in spot's origin sequence, you can see prowler-miles[/spoiler]

6svytkef8m3b1.png

get in here y'all we need to talk about this fantastic film ( @Stilly did u see it)

On 6/14/2023 at 6:21 AM, The NZA said:

into-the-spiderverse-42-miles-morales-12

i can't believe the outdid the last one, that was the best spidey film man shit

Reveal hidden contents

I was very confused, I kept clicking the notification saying you'd tagged me in a post and brought me to this, then I realised it must be in the spoilers. I still haven't seen it, as one of the big downsides of living in a picturesque village in northern Sweden is the lack of cinemas and public transport. So it's waiting for Disney + for me sadly. I can't wait though, absolutely loved the first one.

• Sad 1